Dharma Treasure Buddhist Sangha
The intention of Dharma Treasure is to cultivate a humane, balanced society of compassionate and awakened individuals by integrating a progressive scientific outlook with traditional Buddhist practice.
Welcome! We are a community of people interested in Buddhism and meditation. We meet for meditation and Dharma talks led by Upasaka Culadasa.
The profound degree of insight and clarity with which Culadasa teaches Buddhism and meditation can be found no where else. This website is the home of a vast archive of recordings made of his lectures and Dharma talks over the years. These are free for you to download or stream. This audio archive is the main reason many visit this site.
This website is also contains the latest information regarding Culadasa’s schedule, including retreats, weekly teachings, and events in the Dharma Treasure Community, which is centered in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
Here are some things you can do at this site:
- For a quick read, here are some short excerpts of Culadasa’s teachings in the from of a Q&A.
- Listen to Culadasa teach meditation at the Sit, Breath, Wake Up! teaching retreat, or Buddhism at the What the Buddha Thought teaching retreat.
- Get comfortable, and listen to a guided meditation.
- Are you in the Tucson area? Look at Culadasa’s regular weekly teaching and meditation calendar and come join us.
- Plan to attend one of Culadasa’s meditation retreats.
- If you prefer reading to listening, there’s a Meditation Manual for experienced meditators, or you can peruse the Beginning Meditation Handout. You can read about Buddhism in the handout to the teaching retreat, What the Buddha Thought.
- Keep an eye out for Culadasa’s upcoming book, to be published by Wisdom Publications.
- Into mindfulness? So are we! Listen to to Magic of Mindfulness teaching retreat, and don’t miss the handouts.